We are pleased to announce MBL Seminars will be hosting a Learn Live Session with John Lovell as the speaker on 9th July 2019 from 3pm. Details are as follows:
Capital Allowance on Construction & Property Expenditure – BOOK HERE
Attending this live broadcast session will provide you with a better understanding of how to claim allowances in practice.
The new structures and buildings allowance introduced in the Finance Act 2019 will be explored and there will be opportunity to ask questions to the speaker, a leading capital allowances specialist.
The session is aimed at accountants, tax advisors, lawyers and property professionals.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- New structures and buildings allowance
- Developments / refurbishments
- Land remediation relief
- Missed capital allowances opportunities
- Acquisitions – key issues when buying and selling properties
- Corporate tax reform implications
To book a place please visit Capital Allowances on Construction & Property Expenditure